Tours of the Homestead:
June – October, Tuesday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
July, August & September, Tuesday – Friday, Lunch 12 – 2:30pm.
Sunday Brunch from 11:30 – 2:30 pm. (July & August only)
Friday evenings until 7:00 pm
Desserts and Beverages from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- tourists wanting a guided tour of the Homestead
- tourists wanting a meal or beverage
- bookings for groups between 6 and 40 people
- weddings (indoor max 65) (tent weddings)
- meetings (projector, screen, meals, beverages, cash bar)
- tour groups
Sir Andrew Macphail was known to have parties with a variety of guests, including L.M Montgomery, Earl Gray, Stephen Leacock, John McCrea, and many more. To keep this tradition alive, Chef Joel Short created a menu for our cook Linda Hunter. The Veranda Cafe’ allows guests to have a taste of the Macphail’s Scottish background and produce grown in our own gardens.